- two letters of recommendation
- a current resume
- unofficial transcripts from all postsecondary institutions you attended; if admitted, official transcripts will be required
- a $65 application fee
- your statement of professional goals
- your diversity statement
COVID-19: How We Are Supporting Prospective Students
We are now accepting transcripts electronically.
- School-issued electronic transcripts: If your school issues official transcripts electronically, please have them send your encrypted transcripts to email@example.com.
- Unofficial transcripts: We will continue to accept unofficial transcripts if you are unable to submit your official transcripts at this time. Order your unofficial transcripts to be sent to your home, and scan them or take a photo to send to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will still need your official transcripts once you matriculate.
Two letters of recommendation
- a University of Denver alumnus/a
- a current or former member of the U.S. military, AmeriCorps, the Peace Corps or Teach For America
Statement of professional goals
- the personal, educational and professional experiences that have shaped your interest in earning a master’s degree
- your professional objectives and how you developed them
- any concerns and opportunities for equity, diversity and social justice within the library and information field
- any personal, academic and/or professional experiences that have shaped your understanding and commitment to equity, diversity and social justice in the library and information field
Additional Standards for Non-Native English Speakers
- Minimum TOEFL Score (Internet-based test): 80
- Minimum TOEFL Score (Paper-based test): 550
- Minimum IELTS Score: 6.5
- Minimum C1 Advanced Score: 169